When planning an office relocation, it is essential to hire an experienced and skilled professional removals company to minimise disruption to the workflow and profitability. Fox Removals understands what is required when moving all your office equipment, documents and furniture.
We offer office removals across the Perth metro area and can help you with packing, unpacking and moving sensitive documents and expensive equipment. Get an online quote now or give us at Fox Removals a call on 0488 839 369.
Prepare for your office relocation
We put together a list of things you might need to consider when organising your move:
- Communicate with staff: keep everyone in the office regularly updated about the move.
- Plan your office relocation early: by planning early, you can ensure that the move happens on time and when it suits you.
- Let your clients know about the move: this will minimise disruptions to your business and profit.
- Book a removalist: to make sure that all the equipment, furniture and documents get to their destination safely you might need professional assistance.
- Book the appropriate packing supplies: when you book a removalist, inquire if they provide all the appropriate packing material.
- Advise your IT department: this will help to prepare all the equipment and cords for the move.
- Prepare your new office: this will save you time and make your relocation more sufficient.
- Set up all essential services: this may include the internet, electricity and a landline.
- Put safety procedures in place: make sure anyone who is involved in the moving process knows all the safety procedures when it comes to carrying heavy loads or performing any other tasks.
Our professional removalists are highly skilled and trained to perform all the moving procedures safely and efficiently.
Professional packing and unpacking services
At Fox Removals, our team doesn’t only help you move all your office items, but also helps you pack and unpack. We offer professional support and advice on how to organise and execute your office move efficiently. We can also provide you with all the required packing supplies, as well as insurance during the move. Although insurance comes as a part of our quote, we still recommend contacting your insurance broker to identify if you require extra cover.
Handling and transporting sensitive material
When it comes to office removals, they require a lot more planning than home removals. As a company, you might have various sensitive material that includes client files, sensitive computer data and other important documents.
To decrease your workload, you can dispose of all the old documents that you won’t need in the new office. Then you can store all of them in filing cabinets, to ensure they stay organised and protected. Our team at Fox Removals is trained to handle sensitive documents and uses specialised equipment to move and transport all types of furniture, including filing cabinets.
How do I get an office removals quote?
If you’re after a hassle-free and straightforward solution for your office move in Perth, then getting a quote from Fox Removals is only a few clicks away. You can fill out our simple online quote form, and we will get back to you with a plan for your office removal in place.
At Fox Removals, we have over 25 years of experience helping local businesses in the Perth area move to their new offices. We are Perth’s most reliable movers and can give you peace of mind that your office move will go as smoothly as possible.