Who do we need to notify of our move?
Moving is a bigger task than relocating furniture, you also need to update your providers with your new address details, be sure to check through your personal paperwork and use this as a guide only.
- Your bank/ financial agencies
- The Australian Taxation Office
- The post office (in order to redirect mail to your new address)
- Your utility providers like electricity, gas, water, phone and internet.
- Your home insurance company
- Your employer
- Insurance providers (health, car etc.)
- The department of transport (drivers’ licence)
- Any government facilities (Centrelink, Medicare etc.)
- The Australian Electoral Commission