How to pack important items
- Wrap fragile items in cushioned clothing like jumpers.
- Alike, wrap fragile items in towels and bedsheets.
- For photo frames we recommend that you use bubble wrap, cardboard taped on each side for extra protection and place them into a cushioned box. This will make the items more shock proof and sturdy.
- Clearly mark boxes as FRAGILE so that you and the team know to be extra cautious.
- Lay your necklaces out on a flat surface like a chopping board and secure with tape to decrease the chance of tangling in transit
- Don’t water pot plants for approximately 24 hours before transit and check pots for cracks and damage. The water makes the soil denser which results in each pot being heavier to transport.