“Spring” Cleaning for your move
Decluttering your home before moving ensures that your new house will be neat and polished. Here are our best tips:
- Donate old clothing that you no longer wear or need. You don’t want to transport any unnecessary items that you won’t use.
- Discard rubbish, recyclables and greens. Some people choose to organise a skip bin before their move.
- Check your gardening tools and supplies- does your new property require the same maintenance? If not, sell or donate accordingly.
- Check your plant pots for any damaged, cracked or leaking and throw away accordingly.
- Clean out all cupboards, check expiry dates, discard any expired goods.
- Recycle old/unused electronics